Happy Friday, friends! I am so glad you decided to stop by today 🙂 it’s been a bit of a busy week with client work, organizing, goal planning for Grace Gathered Home and a bunch more! Nathan has been traveling the last few weeks so I’ve had some time to myself to focus on a ton of projects that I’ve been putting on the back burner. One being wanting to come up with a homemade dog treat recipe! I posted this recipe on my Instagram a few days ago and it was a hit!
It might sound silly, but some dog food and treats are so unhealthy for our pets! So, I’ve been wanting to create my own dog treats! That’s how I came up with the 4-ingredient Natural Banana & Natural Peanut Butter Homemade Dog Treats! They are simple, quick, and your pup will LOVE them! Our Australian Shepherd, Calum, cannot get enough of these treats lol.
Below I have attached the full recipe and instructions for you – it’s super simply and takes a total of 30 minutes to make treats that will last you up to 2 weeks!
Homemade Banana & Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- First, mash bananas and mix in the peanut butter. Then, add the oats and flour to the banana & peanut butter mixture. Knead until dough mixture forms, then roll out dough about a 1/2 inch thick.
- Use any shape of cookie cutter to cut out treats!
- Bake the treats in the oven for 14 minutes or until golden brown. Let the treats cool and give your pup a treat!
I hope all of your pups love this recipe as much as our does! If you have me on Instagram – tag me in your stories when you make the recipe! 🙂 I’d love to see how it turns out! Until next time!